Aertssen is helping to make the world of tomorrow a better place. We do so by investing in our people, our environment and our customers. Sustainable entrepreneurship is part of our DNA. Our focus on human capital and the sustainable consumption of energy allows us to flexibly, purposefully and with respect for man and the environment respond to the needs of tomorrow.
Concern for our people
Our staff are the heartbeat of our company and your project. So, it is in both our interest to keep them motivated:
- Through training we ensure that know-how is maintained and talent is stimulated.
- Our health policy protects our staff against illness and work-related stress. This encompasses anything from the free flu vaccine to ergonomic advice.
- By means of tilting cabs, adjustable seats and automatic gearboxes we reduce the physical strain our truck drivers would otherwise be exposed to.
Regard for the environment
Aertssen thinks ‘green’. By doing so, we don’t simply spare the environment but also reduce our costs, which you will notice in our invoices.
For that reason, we purposefully take environmentally sound steps:
- Our latest machinery and company vehicles use a minimum of fuel and reduce our pollutant emissions.
- Wherever possible, Aertssen will opt for water transportation.
- Via solar panels and a smart lighting system that adapts itself to the changes in daylight intensity we save on energy.
Focus on our customers
Strong together. We consider our customers to be part of the Aertssen family and make a point of clearly and directly sharing our investment plans and vision for the future with them.